Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Part Duece.

doahleigh said...

Do you prefer a bikini or a one-piece swimsuit?

What size shoe do you wear?

Are you a hat person?


Let me first start out by saying that I HATE swimsuits. Sorry...but I do. That comes along with having a poor self image, and spandex? Really...who LIKES spandex? Not this chick!!
That being said, I currently wear a two piece suit that looks like a one piece. It's totally a mom-suit that's trying to be hip (which I guess is fitting considering me...haha). It's a black and purple halter (that shows WAY TOO MUCH boob cleave) with black shorts with a skirt overlay..that's right, I wear a skirt bottom...Seriously, you try having a kid and becoming addicted to Coldstone Creamery your third Tri and you'll be wearing a skirt too...trust!

My feet have been referred to as ski's on many occasions. I wear size 10 shoes. I've been told by shoe guru's that size 10 is the most common size in the U.S...I'm not quite sure if that's true or not! I think I only know one other girl with the same size shoe as me. You know what they say about a girl with size 10 shoes???? Me neither!

Am I a hat person? Yes and no. I really like wearing stylish hats...but don't have many in my closet. I'm known for hat stealing/borrowing though. I'll also voluntarily wear a Twins cap to a ballgame.

3 comments:

  1. As a person who spent almost 5 years working at a shoe store... 10-10.5 is the most common men's size, from what I remember. In the women's department, I think it was probably more like an 8.5-9 that was most common. This is based entirely on memories of checking sizes while ringing them up, but it sounds right.

    I tend to buy hats and then not wear them, so maybe we could share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. High five for having big feet. I wear a 9.5 or 10. My 12 year old cousin also wears a 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear size 8 is the most common women's shoe size. Because by the time the cute shoes I want go on sale, all the 8s are gone! I wish I wore a six or an 11 just so I could get cheap cute shoes more often.

    ReplyDelete