Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The first couple answered...

Mandy said...
Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years.

If you could change one thing that would completely alter the course of your life as you know it today, would you?


Hmmm, let's see here. In 5 years I see myself with an EIGHT YEAR OlD BOY! Oh my god..I need a Xanax! (kidding...about the drugs of course).
If it were up to me, I would be happily married, expecting my second child. I would live in quaint house, and be Susie-homemaker. Aren't dreams great?
In reality, I will be single, continuing to struggle getting my life squared away. I think I'll have wrapped up school, and will also be in a different position but hopefully at the same company I'm currently at.

...FYI, that was poorly written because I have a really difficult time trying to figure out where my life is headed. You'd think it wouldn't be that difficult of a question!!

If I could change one thing that would completely alter the course of my life, I would move out of Minnesota. I would land somewhere with about six less weeks of winter..but a place that still would have a white Christmas. People are people, no matter what state or country you reside in..this i know. I just have a feeling that I'm not meant to settle in Minnesota. I don't feel like I belong here for some crazy reason.

Not only would a move alter my life, but it would alter little man's life. If I end up moving, I would feel the most comfortable moving before he enters kindergarten...which would only give me two years to get my act in order.
Generally I'm one to go where the wind blows me...but lately, I haven't felt much wind. Maybe life will start blowing around again...maybe it won't. For now, I've dedicated my focus on being happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment