Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm Thankful.

I'm thankful when the sun rises.
I'm thankful for starry nights.
I'm thankful for my health.
I'm thankful for little man.
I'm thankful for my job.
I'm thankful that I can read.
I'm thankful that I can laugh.
I'm thankful that I have no shame belting out a song while driving in my car.
I'm thankful that I have amazing people in my life.
I'm thankful that I care.
I'm thankful for the ability to feel.
I'm thankful for every step I'm able to take.
I'm thankful that I have a safe, warm place to sleep at night.
I'm thankful for the food in my cupboards.
I'm thankful being me.

I'm in a great place right now. I have many freedoms others don't. Sometimes I'm very hard on myself, but today I have decided to put my negativity aside, and enjoy life. Period, the end.

1 comment:

  1. What a great attitude! Sometimes I have to remind myself to be thankful for all the things I have too.

    ReplyDelete