Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HOLA!

SORRY SORRY SORRY! I know I've been on a small blogging hiatus, but for now, I'm back (sort of...) You see, I've had a ton of things going on lately...blah blah blah, I won't bore you with the details!

Do you remember this? Well...I FINALLY uploaded some pictures last night, and just HAVE to share these gems with you. The following are a couple of pics taken while I was sitting on said tree...and the last one is the shot of my uncle attempting to find a neighbor to help us. I'm SO thankful I can look back on this day and laugh!!!







Happy Voting Day All!! I hope you Ba-Rock out with your COCK VOTE out! :) (I'm not revealing WHO I voted for, but you'd be a fool to resist a pun like that!!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A new blog, I was starting to worry. Ok, I was worried. Hope everything is ok.

    Love the pictures! They are so precious.

    ReplyDelete