5 hours ago
Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Happy Blogiversary to ME! Although I've been absent the past week...I really LOVE posting my thoughts for the world to read*.
Here are 12 Blogging Things I've Learned in the Past Twelve Months:
12) I'm a lot more narcissistic than I originally thought I was.
11) Writing thoughts about life does help ease my stress levels, even if only for a minute
10) There are some darn funny peeps out in the blogging world
9) 12 months ago, I would've shuddered at the fact that I would be known as a blogger....
8) Today, I am damn proud of the fact that I am a blogger
7) Writing can be extremely powerful
6) Proofreading really IS important.
5) Some things are better addressed in person than via a blog
4) Some things are better to be addressed via a blog than in person
3) Swearing and making references to Sailor Language has added about a dozen hits to my blog
2) I'm amazed at how connected I feel with people in the blogging world I've never met in real life (IRL)
1) I am absolutely thankful for each and every comment left on my blog. Maybe it has something to do with my Narcissism.
So a big THANK YOU goes out to the five of you who take the time out of your lives to read my thoughts every now and again. I truly appreciate it :)
*By "world," I really mean five people.