Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Consumed.

Sugar, weight, calories, fat, dating and exercise. That's all my brain has been consumed with this week. Why, you ask? Because I really really really want to slim down. For myself, for my social dating life, and also, because I am sick of being the fat girl.

Now...those of you who know me IRL may argue with me that I'm not "fat" and to this, I say "Well, I'm not skinny!" I could be categorized as healthy, curvy, busty, thick...thin and in-shape does not fit into that mix, and I want it to!!

I've signed up for an online calorie counter, and am participating in a weekly training session that also gives me support through homework and email contact in between workouts. So far, I'm slightly down in weight. Hopefully I can keep it up. I firmly believe that once I REALLY start going, there will be no stopping me!! :)

I also purchased a scale as a gentle reminder to mind what I am putting into my body. This is the first time in my entire life that I've had a scale at home. I hope it helps me unlock the magical key to weight loss success!

Wish me luck!!! (Lord only knows, this girl is GONNA NEED IT!!)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I've been watching what I 've been eating and seriously watching every. single. thing. since the begining of oct and am almost down 20lbs, but I have a LOT to lose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You can do it! Healthy is great, much more important than "thin."
    I'll mention to you that my favorite part about you is your awesome, thick, curly, gorgeous red hair. And that has nothing to do with weight. Serious.

    ReplyDelete