Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crap.

I was in bed early tonight. the clock read 10"10...it was a record for the week! Instead of staying up wasting more of my time with television, at 9:30 I went to my room and read a book. It was lovely. Lights out was 10:10 and I was basically giddy with excitement at the fact that I was snuggled in bed BEFORE 11pm.

"Click, click". It sounded almost like someone was trying to break into my apartment. The next thing I know, I heard a "MOMMY!" from little man. My instincts kicked in. I raced to his room to find him and his sheets covered in vomit.

Crap.

I removed him from the situation, cleaned him up and did what I figured was best...I let him lay in mommy's room. I gave a pillow I referred to as a "magic pillow" and set a bucket next to him, figuring he would sleep the rest of the night. Did I think wrong.


It's 12:16am, and I just finished putting his sheets, AND my sheets into the washing machine. You guessed it, he got sick in my bed...which also caused me to get sick because I just don't handle this stuff very well.

Fortunately for me, I have been able to make arrangements for him. Hopefully I'll be able to survive work tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Ug. I do not look forward to experiences like that. I hope the rest of your night was quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope little man feels better soon, and you too. I dont think I would do well with that situation either.

    ReplyDelete