Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Price Check Please!

I'm honestly bored with dating. I want to find a "soul mate" (ugh, that sounds so cheesy!). The dating pool feels like it has dried up for me.

I've tried networking through my friends...it didn't work.

I've tried the online dating thing....met three guys...I'm still single

I'm not a church girl....so it's not gonna happen there.

I'm at a point where I feel like I need to hang up my dating shoes for a while. Honestly, my dating shoes feel like they have failed me, big time.

So I ask you this....where the hell can I buy a new pair of dating shoes since my off brand kicks have OBVIOUSLY failed me? Thanks...

OH! p.s. I'm a girl on a budget. k-thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea unfortunately. I wonder the same thing. So far online dating has been fun, but no soul mates yet. It's rough out there huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the soul mate thing.

    I dont know jack about where to find someone, so I just kind of gave up looking

    ReplyDelete