Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So Fresh, So Clean.

Have you ever changed your laundry detergent? I know, such a "serious question."

Some people are die-hard Tide folks, while others are lean towards the alternative like Cheer, Gain or Era.

Me? I have two requirements for my laundry detergent.

1. Is it on sale?
2. Does it smell good?

If the answer is yes to both, then I'm not afraid to try it out. For a while, I used to swear that Era would make my clothes smell the best....then one day, Era was more expensive than Tide...so I tried Tide.

It's funny though, some scents work better than others for me. I swear there's a Tide scent that makes my clothes smell like B.O. and there are other Tide scents that blow my mind. Tide with Febreeze? LOVE IT...until I recently caved in and tried April Fresh Tide with Downy. Be still my heart.

Why spend five minutes organizing my thoughts about laundry soap? Because I'm sitting at my desk, and have been continuously adorned with April Fresh with Downy smelling clothes for the past hour. I might have found a new lover favorite laundry soap peeps!

Do you have a fav detergent, or a failsafe one? Are you as off the wall as I am?

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. I am like you what ever is on sale and doesn't smell like poo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Tide Coldwater. It lets you wash everything on cold which means fewer loads of laundry, which means fewer quarters to scrounge up for me.

    Oh and it saves energy too.

    ReplyDelete