Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Wonder Years.

I get by with a little help from my friends!!

Lately, I've been exploring my options. I've got a few things brewing and before I jump head-first into a foot of water, I'm making my best attempt at collecting some data.

Feel like helping me out? THANKS! It's very simple, really. All I am asking you to do is click on this link. It's a six question survery (multiple choice) and LITERALLY takes 30 seconds to complete.

What's the survey about? Diaper cakes.

No, it's not a cake made out of pooh. It's a bunch of CLEAN diapers, constructed into the shape of tiered wedding cake, adorned with fun baby trinkets and things to help out new parents. It's difficult to explain, and challenging to picture in your head without seeing one for yourself.

For your viewing pleasure, here is a photo of my most recent creation (to give you a better idea of what a cake made out of diapers looks like...)

No comments:

Post a Comment