Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Friday Fun-Day

As of this Saturday, wedding season officially begins for me.

Two bachelorette parties, two weddings and a bridal shower...in six weeks.

Needless to say, my mom has stepped up and will be taking little man for four out of the five weekends (I'll be taking him to the bridal shower, most likely developing new grey hairs and wrinkles in the process).

So....with a FREE FRIDAY looming...this chick wants to be bad...and make bad look so good. Yeah, you read that right!

Friday night, HERE I COME!

Any ideas on how I should spend my free friday nights?

1 comment:

  1. I know! Every saturday in August I have either a bachelorette party or a wedding. And then a couple more in Sept and Oct. Phew.

    ReplyDelete