Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Five.

The number five has much significance in my life. It's the time I get to leave the office everyday. It's the time I shout out when I need "five more minutes." It's used with little man when he's done something fun or exciting (give me five).

Today, five is a number that knots my stomach and makes my heart heavy. Five is the number of people I know under the age of thirty who have passed away in the last six months.

I'm so tired today, that I don't have the mental ability to focus my thoughts, but I will tell you this:

Cameron, Andrew, Tommy, Dan and most recently Aaron. You are loved. You are missed. You will never be forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so sorry for your loss. a beautiful, touching post.

    ReplyDelete