Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, May 4, 2009

He's out there....

He will look at me, and appreciate all that my curves have to offer.
He'll see past my flaws.
He'll shrug off my wacky ideas, and love me because of them.
He'll love my cooking, and he'll love cleaning up after our meals to show his gratitude.
He'll embrace my mood swings, and be patient with me.
We'll get lost looking into each other's eyes.
He'll accept that I always make fun, spontaneous purchases.
He'll cherish my zany, sarcastic personality.
He'll love me for me.

I know he is out there, my soul mate. I'm comfortable not knowing who he is at this moment in my life. I am not going to search outright for him right now. I'm extremely content focusing my time and effort on little man, and maintaining the friendships I currently have. It brings me peace of mind to embrace this level of independence. With my comfort comes an aura of peace that I haven't felt in a while. I don't need him today, and I don't believe I'll need him tomorrow....I am living each day thankful that I have the opportunity to do so.

When he comes into my life, I will be excited to share my good fortune with him. Although it's the furthest thing from a monetary fortune there could be, it's MY fortune...and if I were to sell it today, the dollar amount would be priceless. Honestly, I could never put a price on love, happiness and health.

1 comment: