Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Stuff.

A guy I'm friends with on Facebook said it best: "Insert cliche about the weather here."

It snowed here over the weekend. Not enough to stick, but enough to make just about every person in Minnesota cry. It's that time of year where we see the good weather coming, but then our hope is crushed by massive frozen snow flakes. The weather here really does suck balls this time of year...

Quick weekend recap:
1) Took went to the Shrine Circus with little man, my niece and my mom. It was a great show this year!

2) Acquired tickets to the Twins Home Opener that happens to be tonight. I have two extra tickets that nobody seems excited about. If you're a fan or just want to go to a free ball game, let me know and the tix are yours!!

3) Planted a mini garden with little man. It is in a window sill long pot that happens to be sitting next to my window on my kitchen table. I wonder if I would get in trouble if I figured out a way to hang the pot outside my window (I probably would. poo). We planted basil, and tomorrow we are planting a pot of cilantro. I'm uber excited to: A) Not have to buy basil. B) Not have to buy Cilantro. C)Make awesome pesto. D) Throw fresh cilantro in guac come summertime!

4) Planted flower seeds in a pot that little man painted last year. I hope they grow...I really do!

5) Partook in a night of alcohol related debauchery. It was alright. That's all I have to say about that.

6) Nursed a hangover with Sonic breakfast, and unproductive downtime.

That's about all this mama has for ya. Happy Monday all!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you couldn't find anyone excited to go to a Twins game! What the heck! I hope you had fun, even if we lost.

    ReplyDelete