Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

To Coffee

Same story, different day:
  • Wake up groggy
  • Stumble around to find something to wear
  • Race out the door because you're about ten minutes behind schedule
  • Walk into work, put coat/purse away, and attempt to conquer all emails from the night before
  • Feel a little bleh
  • Fix a hot cup of coffee, and sit back at my desk and smile
  • Stay up that night about an hour past when I wanted to go to sleep because I want to resist the temptation to act like a tried and true, responsible adult.
  • Rinse, wash, repeat.
 Today, I give a shout-out to coffee.  When you're around, all I can seem to do is smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment