Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Five Ways....

To make my afternoon feel less daunting.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love my job. I love the company I work for and I love the work my company does. As much as I love my job, I've hit a work-day pattern that I NEED to shake. My mornings always FLY by...and my afternoons DRAG.

To help rectify this, I've come up with a list of five things to make my afternoons less of a pain in my rear.

1) Get up and walk around the office once an hour.
2) Avoid my Google Reader until 1pm...that way I have many things to read!!
3) Make it a point to force myself to work for at least twenty minutes each hour.
4) Apply for online reality television programs.
5) Rally your single friends for a speed dating event.

So folks, there ya have it! Five ways I've made my afternoons a little more tolerable. Hope everyone is having a fantabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment