To make my afternoon feel less daunting.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I love my job. I love the company I work for and I love the work my company does. As much as I love my job, I've hit a work-day pattern that I NEED to shake. My mornings always FLY by...and my afternoons DRAG.
To help rectify this, I've come up with a list of five things to make my afternoons less of a pain in my rear.
1) Get up and walk around the office once an hour.
2) Avoid my Google Reader until 1pm...that way I have many things to read!!
3) Make it a point to force myself to work for at least twenty minutes each hour.
4) Apply for online reality television programs.
5) Rally your single friends for a speed dating event.
So folks, there ya have it! Five ways I've made my afternoons a little more tolerable. Hope everyone is having a fantabulous week!
4 days ago