Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Shifting Perspective

I think 2010 has planted a wild hair up my rear, seriously....because I feel different.
A good kind of different.
A refreshed kind of different.
A motivated kind of different.

Saturday nights, most 26 year olds are out on the town...doing something adventurous, or drinking mass quantities of alcohol with friends. Not this chick.

I rearranged my bedroom. I don't know why I felt compelled to shift my queen sized pillow topped mattress to a different wall, but I did.

Unlike a lot of people, I hadn't utilized the priceless storage underneath my bed that a bed can bring. Well, actually I HAD utilized it, but had pulled all of my "under the bed boxes" out and had never put them back about three months ago, I digress.

What did I encounter with the first shift of my box spring and bed frame? Things which I cannot name. Let's put it this way...it wasn't pretty. Honestly, I can't believe that I had been sleeping in my room in the condition it had been in (for such a long time).

The following morning I made a quick trip to the store, and picked up my first bed skirt. I went with a white ruffle skirt...but kind of wish I had gone with a straight one instead. MEH! I'm refused to lose sleep over it. In fact, with the bed shifting I also managed to flip my mattress...I felt like I was sleeping on a new bed, and wow did it feel great!!

Happy slumber to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment