Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Hmph.

Today I'm a wrecking ball of emotions. Yes, I still have a positive outlook on 2010...but a person in my family is sick...and nobody knows who, what, where, when or why.

If you know me well, you know that my family's picture sits in the dictionary next to the word Dysfunctional. A divorce when I was a senior in high school. My mom living with the man who was at the center of the divorce thereafter. Tough times communicating with each other....and the list goes on.

None the less...it's my family, and as much as I've disliked them, I love them just the same.

It's really scary when someone in your family is sick. It's even worse when they get sick in front of you (read: lose consciousness, fall HARD onto the floor and you think they've just dropped dead). And the cherry on the sundae is when the doctors THINK they know what's going on...only to have the powers that be laugh in their face when the symptoms don't go away, and more dropping-dead fainting ensues.

I know there are far worse things going on in the world (i.e. Haiti), but if you get a chance could you send some positive vibes my way? I'd really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment