Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Warm Fuzzies

Warm fuzzies and cold pricklies remind me immediately of Kindergarten. We would sit in a circle, and talk about how warm fuzzies were the greatest thing since sliced bread...and be discouraged to send cold pricklies to our friends.

We were then forced to go around the circle and say a warm fuzzy about the person next to us. It was KIND OF awkward...especially if you were sitting next to the weird kid class (read: me), but it showed us that it felt good to receive a compliment, and it felt great giving a compliment.

I feel like warm fuzzies fade into distance the older you grow...so I implore you to reach out to someone today, and send out a warm fuzzy.

It's simple. It's nice. It's free. What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment