Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Whoa Update.

In an hour and a half I've managed to:

Did one load of dishes (only one more to go...)
Decluttered my kitchen counters
Hand-ground pepper to fill the snowman pepper shaker because I was too cheap to buy ground pepper since I had an entire pepper mill full of it!
Took out the trash
Put my blue ray player in my tv stand...only to find out it didn't quite fit (grr)
Decluttered my end tables
Moved cleaning supplies under the sink

Realistically, I know I can do this. On my agenda for tomorrow:

Laundry and organizing my room, including but not limited to decluttering my desk
Moving my tv and other electronic equipment into my newly clean room
Wrap gifts
Move my shoes to my room, and away from my front door

On my agenda for Tuesday:

Clean the bathroom
Cook
Vacuum
Dust
Have a tall glass of wine

Honestly, I don't mind the work. Most of it is stuff I should be doing anyways...and what a better time to get things done than the holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm, that is awesome and you kick ass. I still didn't see what time I was supposed to come to dinner? :-)

    I suggest having the tall glass of wine before tackling everything on your list, might make it go faster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm on vacation at my mom's and doing massive amounts of laundry. Oh adult vacations.

    Well done though. You've accomplished a lot. You need a drink to celebrate it all ;)

    ReplyDelete