Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

HeHe HaHa

"What's with today, today?"
"You're a superb manager....superb"
"Shampoo is better! Oh really fool? Really! Stop looking at me swan!"
"I can't hear you, I've been physically abused in the ear"
"You're a hard candy shell"
"Shut up, Richard"
"You had me at hello"
"ET PHONE HOME"
"Ogres are like onions"
"Teenagers...they think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you"

Some days, I could have an entire conversation solely using movie/television/pop culture quotes. It's quite fun, and extremely entertaining.

What are your favorite silly or serious quotes?

2 comments:

  1. You're not getting jiggy with no guy I dont care how dope his ride is.


    Its sad I remembered that quote.

    even sadder that I wasted 2 hours of my life on that movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um hello Empire Records, one of the best movies EVER!

    ReplyDelete