Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Another Year...Part II

Four years ago today my baby boy was born. Tears well up in my heart when I realize how fast the time has gone. The time has literally whisked by me...I can hardly believe he's a towering, beaming, happy, healthy toddler...

He's a year closer to being in school.
A year closer to being able to drive.
A year closer to having his first crush.
A year closer to graduating high school.
A year closer to graduating college.
A year closer to starting a family of his own.

Yeah, some of you might think I'm being a bit melodramatic...but to that I say poppycock.

Time flies. I'm so thankful for that...but the selfish person inside of me is a little sad. On days like today, I wish with all of my heart I could make time stand still.

Happy birthday little man. I love you so much it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment