Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Me

I wish I were articulate
I strive to be loved
I need to get laid (ooh, lo ciento about the tmi!)
I hate playing games
I am beginning to highly dislike dating
I <3 my job
I love being included
I hate being excluded
I get burnt out being a mom
I love little-man
I do not <3 Huckabee..but I think it would make an excellent movie title (if it isn't already...)
I like blue pens
I hate stupid drivers
I love spring and fall
I hate winter
I love my home
I hate my apartment
I love twins baseball (I think it has the heart of old-time baseball...talent on a low budget)
I love to procrastinate (hence the third bloggity blog of the day)
I need to be right, but will accept when I'm wrong
I strive to be loved (two times..figure THAT one out why don't ya!)

No comments:

Post a Comment