Some days are great, others are not...but no matter what twists and turns I encounter, you can be sure I'm going to write about it!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Dirrrrty

If you don't follow politics, I would suggest watching the current democratic debates. With the writers strike in full force, the democratic debates seem to have as much drama as desperate housewives! (ok..not really as much, but holy cow were they heated tonight!!)
I am very excited to see how the primaries end up in the months to come. I am not a very political person, but I do vote because I feel it gives me the right to voice my likes and dislikes about our political leaders. After little-man came into my life, I felt an even stronger urge to become interested in politics for the sake of my family and the future for little-man. I am still, like many of my friends, completely undecided about who I am rooting for in the democratic/presidential race...but I'm totally ready to sit back, relax, and enjoy some great old fashioned debating. I think it is fantastic to see two real people standing behind the podium, instead of robotic middle aged people who are afraid to get down and dirty. I really am excited...and that's the first time I can say that about American politics in my entire life!

No comments:

Post a Comment